Applications & Information
The Producer membership is a separate membership option designed to benefit our suppliers. Our Producer members receive dividends based on sales of their products in the store as well as specialized services and support.
- Producer Information ( pdf )
- Our Procurement Standards ( pdf )
- Producer Qualifications ( pdf )
- Producer Application ( pdf )
- Vendor Application ( pdf )
- Producer/Vendor Application – Online
If you have any questions concerning the above information or about becoming a producer for Citizen’s Co-op, please feel free to at any time. James: Produce Manager
Producer members enjoy:
- Voting right, one vote per share, for Producer Member BOD Representative
- Opportunity to be involved and organized with other local and regional Co-op Producers
- Opportunity to have greater control over the market where you sell your food and goods
- Fair prices for your products
- Dividends – our way of distributing a portion of the Co-op’s profits back to our Producers. Dividends are distributed based on your sales in the store. We want to give back to the producers that help make the Co-op a success.
- Marketing and business development support – we’ll provide in-store displays and specials, sponsor promotional events, and hold workshops designed to support and enhance your businesses’ success.